STMicroelectronics LIS2DTW12 temperature sensor
The LIS2DTW12 is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer and temperature sensor
The LIS2DTW12 is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer and temperature sensor belonging to the "femto" family, which leverages on the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers.
The device has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1.6 Hz to 1600 Hz.
The LIS2DTW12 has an embedded 0.8 °C (Typ. accuracy) temperature sensor with ODRs ranging from 50 to 1.6 Hz and resolution from 8 to 12 bits.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Very Low Noise
- 0.8 °C Embedded Temperature Sensor
- Multiple Operating Modes with Multiple Bandwidths
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption:
- 50 nA in Power-Down Mode
- Below 1 µA in Active Low-Power Mode
- Very Low Noise: Down to 1.3 mg RMS in Low-Power Mode
- Android Stationary Detection, Motion Detection
- Supply Voltage: 1.62 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO Supply
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g Full Scale
- High-Speed I²C/SPI Digital Output Interface
- Single Data Conversion on Demand
- 16-bit Accelerometer Data Output
- 12-bit Temperature Data Output
- 32-Level FIFO
- 10000 G High Shock Survivability
- ECOPACK, RoHS And "Green" Compliant
- Fragile Shipment Tracking
- Motion and Temperature Monitoring
- Gesture Recognition and Gaming
- Motion-Activated Functions and User Interfaces
- Display Orientation
- Tap/Double-Tap Recognition
- Free-Fall Detection
- Motion-Enabled Metering Devices
- LIS2DTW12 adapter board for a standard DIL-24 socket
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents