STMicroelectronics ISM330DHCX iNEMO inertial module
The ISM330DHCX is a compact system-in-package IC (SoIC) featuring a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope
The ISM330DHCX is a compact system-in-package IC (SoIC) featuring a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope tailored for Industry 4.0 applications.
The accelerometer and of the gyroscope sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit, which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing elements. Also, the sensing elements are implemented on the same silicon die, thus guaranteeing stability and robustness.
- 3D Accelerometer with Selectable Full Scale
- 3D Gyroscope with Extended Selectable Full Scale
- Large Set of Embedded Features
- Performance Optimized Design
- Selectable Acceleration Range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g
- Selectable Angular Rate Range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps
- SPI/I²C Serial Interface
- Six-Channel Synchronized Output
- Sensor Hub Feature to Efficiently Collect Data from Additional External Sensors
- Embedded Smart FIFO up to 9 Kbytes
- Programmable Finite State Machine to Process Data from Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and External Sensors
- Machine Learning Core
- Smart Embedded Functions and Interrupts: Tilt Detection, Free-Fall, Wakeup, 6D/4D Orientation, Click/ Double-Click
- Embedded Pedometer, Step Detector, and Counter for Healthcare Applications
- Embedded Compensation for High Stability over Temperature
- Embedded Temperature Sensor
- Embedded Self-Test both for Gyroscope and Accelerometer
- ECOPACK, RoHS, and "Green" Compliant
- Compact LGA-14L Package: 2.5 x 3.0 x 0.86 mm
- Industrial, IoT, and Connected Devices
- Antennas, Platforms, Optical Image and Lens Stabilization
- Robotics, Drones, and Industrial Automation
- Navigation Systems and Telematics
- Vibration Monitoring and Compensation
STWIN SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node development kit and reference design for industrial IoT applications.
The kit features a core system board with a range of embedded industrial-grade sensors and an ultra-low-power microcontroller for vibration analysis of 9-DoF motion-sensing data across a wide range of vibration frequencies, including very high-frequency audio and ultrasound spectra, and high precision local temperature and environmental monitoring.
The development kit is complemented with a rich set of software packages and optimized firmware libraries, as well as a cloud dashboard application, all provided to help speed up design cycles for end-to-end solutions.
The kit supports BLE wireless connectivity through an onboard module, and Wi-Fi connectivity through a special plugin expansion board (STEVAL-STWINWFV1). Wired connectivity is also supported via an on-board RS485 transceiver. The core system board also includes a STMOD+ connector for compatible, low cost, small form factor daughter boards associated with the STM32 family, such as the LTE Cell pack.
Apart from the core system board, the kit is provided complete with a 480 mAh Li-Po battery, a STLINK-V3MINI debugger and a plastic box.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents