Renesas ZMOD4510 ozone and nitrogen oxides gas sensor module
Renesas offers Outdoor Air Quality (OAQ) sensors that are calibrated to detect specific gases that contribute to unhealthy air quality
Renesas offers Outdoor Air Quality (OAQ) sensors that are calibrated to detect specific gases that contribute to unhealthy air quality, such as ozone (O3) and nitrogen oxides (NOx). By measuring these gases and using a rating scale to define levels of air quality, these sensors provide vital information that helps systems efficiently manage smart air handling systems in buildings, factories, and the home.
- Reliable Detection of Outdoor Air Quality, Based on Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) and Ozone (O3)
- Correlates with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Proven MOx Material with 15 Years Experience
- Electrical and Gas Calibrated for Guarantee a lot-to-lot Consistency
- High Sensitivity and Long Term Stability Allows < 20 ppb Detection Limits of Ozone (O3) and Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- The Smallest Sensor in the Market Enables Reduced End Product Size
- Allows Improved Energy Efficiency without Compromising Air Quality
- Enables Rapid Customer Integration with Easy to Use Precompiled Software
- Pre-calibrated Sensors Save in Production Costs
- Outdoor Air Quality Sensing
ZMOD4510 Evaluation Kit
Firmware and Programming Manual for customer integration
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents