Renesas RL78/G14 fast prototyping board
The Renesas RL78/G14 Fast Prototyping Board enables users to quickly build their own applications
The Renesas RL78/G14 Fast Prototyping Board enables users to quickly build their own applications. Thanks to its onboard debugging circuit no additional equipment other than a USB cable is needed to get started with prototype development. An Arduino Uno header and Pmod connectors mounted on the board ensure fast and easy expansion of users’ applications. In addition, users can expand their application with the RL78/G1D BLE Module Expansion Board.
- All Pins of RL78/G14 are Accessible
- Arduino and Pmod Connectors for Easy Expansion
- High Performance and Low Power
- On-board E2 Lite Emulator Circuit
- RL78G14 MCU at 32 MHz
- 51.2 DMIPS @ 32 MHz
- 512 KB Flash/48 KB RAM
- Advanced Timer/Comparator/DAC
- Power: USB Bus Power or Coin-cell Battery
- Reset and User Switch
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3
- PMOD Header x 2
- LED x 3 (User x 2, Act x 1)
- 32 KHz Crystal Oscillator
- On-board Debugging Circuit
- Motor control
- The RL78/G1D BLE Module Expansion Board (RTKYRLG1D0B00000BJ) enables users to easily add the Bluetooth Low Energy function to their applications.
- Note: The RL78/G1D BLE Module is already on the market (part #: RY7011A0000DZ00), this module has obtained Radio Law (Japan, FCC, IC, and CE) and Bluetooth SIG certification.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents