Renesas Photocoupler RV1S9x60A communication equipment
Today’s Industrial equipment trend is toward smaller footprints and greater energy conservation and cost savings
Today’s Industrial equipment trend is toward smaller footprints and greater energy conservation and cost savings. Along with this, the temperature rise that results from a high-density PCB layout and the noise generated due to high-speed power devices creates problems for system designers. The RV1S9x60A photocouplers solve these problems with three key features: low threshold input current (IFHL), high operational temperature, and high noise tolerance to protect MCUs and other logic circuits from high voltage transients when the photocoupler transfers high-speed input signals.
- High speed: 15 Mbps
- Low Current Drive: IFHL 2 mA Max. (RV1S9160A)
- Noise Tolerance：CMR 50 kV/µs Min.
- Packages: SO-5 (RV1S9160A), LSO-5 (RV1S9060A), LSDIP (RV1S9960A)
- Propagation Delay Time (tPHL, tPLH): 60 ns Max.
- Pulse Width Distortion (PWD): 20 ns Max.
- Propagation Delay Skew (tPSK): 25 ns Max.
- Low Input Drive Current (IFHL): 2 mA Max. (RV1S9160A), 2.2 mA Max. (RV1S9060A), 3.8 mA Max. (RV1S9960A)
- Low Output IC Circuit Current (IDD): 2 mA Max.
- Supply Voltage (VDD): 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- High Temperature Operation: 125 ºC (RV1S9160A, RV1S9060A), 110 ºC (RV1S9960A)
- Isolation Voltage: 3.75 kV RMS (RV1S9160A), 5 kV RMS (RV1S9060A), 7.5 kV RMS (RV1S9960A)
- Creepage Distance, Clearance Distance: 4.2 mm (RV1S9160A), 8 mm (RV1S9060A), 14.5 mm (RV1S9960A)
- CTI (Comparative Tracking Index) : 400 (RV1S9160A, RV1S9060A), 175 (RV1S9960A)
- Safety Standards Approval: UL (UL1577), CSA (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.62368-1), VDE (DIN EN 60747-5-5) (Option)
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents