Power Integrations SIT1217I and SIT1253I DC/DC transformers
The SIT1217I and SIT1253I are DC/DC transformers that deliver a secondary-side voltage of 25 V to support SCALE-iDriver gate driver ICs
The SIT1217I and SIT1253I are DC/DC transformers that deliver a secondary-side voltage of 25 V to support SCALE-iDriver gate driver ICs.
Both are UL and VDE approved, simplifying safety certification and reducing time-to-market.
The innovative transformer structure provides excellent reliability and strong isolation combined with low coupling capacitance.
The high isolation capability is achieved without the need for mold compound.
Different winding ratios support a primary-side supply voltage of either 5 V (SIT1253I) or 15 V (SIT1217I).
- Dual channel transformer with 1.3 W power per channel
- Reinforced isolation for up to 1200 V semiconductor blocking voltage
- VDE DIN EN 61558-1, UL 61800-5-1 and UL 1446 approved
- Meets IEC 60721-3-3 − Class 3M8 and IEC 60721-3-5 − Class 5M3
Highly Flexible, Compact Footprint
- Dual channel DC/DC transformer optimized for forward converters
- Reinforced isolation for 600 V / 650 V / 1200 V IGBT and SiC MOSFET applications
- For use with all SCALE-iDriver™ ICs
- Choice of primary-to-secondary winding ratios
- -40 °C to 105 °C operating temperature range
- Light weight ‒ only 9 g
- Less than 10 pF coupling capacitance
- Available as 5 V (SIT1253I) or 15 V (SIT1217I) input voltage version
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- EN 61558-2-16+A1:2013 compliant
- 100% HIPOT tested at 5.4 kV RMS 1s (primary-to-secondary), 2.7 kV RMS 1s (secondary-to-secondary)
- High shock and vibration robustness
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
- General industrial applications
- Variable frequency and servo drives
- Static VAR compensators and active power filters
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- PV inverters
- Welding inverters