Power Integrations SCALE-iFlex™ gate driver family
The SCALE-iFlex™ gate driver family consists of a central Isolated Master Control (IMC) 2SI0400T2xxC and up to four Module Adapted Gate Drivers (MAGs) 2SM0120D2xxC
The SCALE-iFlex™ gate driver family consists of a central Isolated Master Control (IMC) 2SI0400T2xxC and up to four Module Adapted Gate Drivers (MAGs) 2SM0120D2xxC.
The IMC is designed for operation of power modules with a blocking voltage of up to 3300 V, whereas the MAGs are available in variants optimized for power modules from different suppliers.
SCALE-iFlex enables easy paralleling of up to four power modules, providing high flexibility and system scalability with minimum development.
Integrated NTC temperature and DC-link voltage measurements are protected by reinforced isolation.
- Ready-to-use Gate Driver System (IMC + MAGs)
- Easy Paralleling Of up to 4 Modules
- Overvoltage Protection by Advanced Soft Shut Down
- Supporting IGBT, Hybrid (Si-IGBT/SiC-Diode) and Full-SiC MOSFET Power Modules
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- Electrical Primary-Side Interface with Reinforced Isolation
- Wide Input Supply Voltage Range +15 V to +48 V
- 40 °C to +85 °C Operating Ambient Temperature
- Low Component Count, High MTBF
- High Mechanical Robustness Against Shock and Vibration
Protection and Safety Features
- Undervoltage Lock-out (UVLO) Protection for Primary-Side (Low Voltage Side) and Secondary-Side (High Voltage Side)
- Short-Circuit Protection
- NTC Temperature Sensing With Reinforced Isolated, Digital Output Signal (PWM-Coded)
- DC-Link Voltage Measurement with Reinforced Isolated, Digital Output Signal (PWM-Coded)
- Factory Conformal Coating
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- 100% Production Partial Discharge Test
- 100% Production HIPOT Compliance Testing
- Reinforced Insulation in Accordance With EN 50124-1 and IEC 61800-5-1
- Railway Main and Auxiliary Inverters
- Wind Converters
- Centralized Photovoltaic Converters
- Industrial Drivers
- Other Industrial Applications
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents