Power Integrations automotive InnoSwitch3™
The AEC-Q100-qualified InnoSwitch™3 is a flyback switcher with integrated 750 V MOSFET and secondary-side sensing
The AEC-Q100-qualified InnoSwitch™3 is a flyback switcher with integrated 750 V MOSFET and secondary-side sensing. The device family targets automotive EV applications, such as traction inverter, OBC (on-board charger), EMS (energy management DC/DC bus converters) and BMS (battery management systems). This devices achieves ±3% accuracy for combined line and load regulation while eliminating isolated transformer sense-windings and optocouplers. The on-chip synchronous rectifier controller delivers over 90% efficiency at the nominal 400 VDC input voltage.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Up to 90% efficient across full load range
- Lowest component count PSU implementation
- Smallest PCB area
- Accurate regulation of better than +/-3%
- 30 VDC to 550 VDC input voltage (up to 925 VDC with StackFET)
- Integrated FluxLink™ feedback
- Digitally controlled via the I2C interface
- Traction Inverter
- On-Board Charger (OBC)
- Energy Management System (EMS)
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- Reference Design Kit (RDK-840Q): 750 V INN3977CQ up to 550 V Bus Voltage
- Design Example Reference (DER-859Q): 750 V INN3977CQ + StackFET up to 925 V Bus Voltage
- PI Expert includes the automotive-qualified InnoSwitch3. This circuit design tool enables developers to design and tune the power supply and export BOM within minutes, ensuring the performance over the tough automotive conditions.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents