ON Semiconductor XGS 8000 8.8 MP CMOS image sensor
ON Semiconductor's X-Class image sensor platform allows a single camera design to support multiple product resolutions and also different pixel functionality
ON Semiconductor's X-Class image sensor platform allows a single camera design to support multiple product resolutions and also different pixel functionality.
The initial devices, the XGS 12000 and XGS 8000, in the X-Class family are based on the first pixel architecture to be deployed in this platform: an advanced 3.2 µm global shutter CMOS pixel that features superior imaging performance, high image uniformity, and low noise.
The XGS 8000 provides 4K / UHD (4096 x 2160) resolution in a 1/1.1" optical format and is available in two speed grades: 75 and 130 FPS.
- Advanced 3.2 µm Global Shutter Pixel Design
- High Resolution with High Image Quality and Uniformity
- Two Speed Grades, Monochrome and Bayer Color Configurations
- Energy Efficient Design in a Compact Package
- Member of the X-Class Image Sensor Platform: Allows One Camera Design to Support Multiple Resolutions and Different Pixel Designs with Only Minor Modifications
- X-Class Platform Allows for Simplified Design and Faster Time to Market for New Camera Designs
- 8.8 MP (4096 x 2160) 4K / UHD Resolution Global Shutter CMOS Image Sensor in 1/1.1" Optical Format
- Two Speed Grades are Available (75 and 130 FPS)
- Both Monochrome and Bayer Color Configurations Are Supported
- High-Resolution Global Shutter Imaging with High Readout Speed for Industrial Imaging and Machine Vision Customers
- A Compact Package Design and Compatibility with the 29 x 29 mm2 Camera Footprint
- Machine Vision
- ndustrial Cameras and Systems
- Inspection System
- Security Cameras and Systems
- Broadcast Cameras
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents