ON Semiconductor NVBG020N120SC1 silicon carbide MOSFET
Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFET uses a completely new technology that provide superior switching performance and higher reliability
Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFET uses a completely new technology that provide superior switching performance and higher reliability compared to Silicon. In addition, the low ON resistance and compact chip size ensure low capacitance and gate charge. Consequently, system benefits include highest efficiency, faster operation frequency, increased power density, reduced EMI, and reduced system size.
- 1200 V Rated
- High Speed Switching and Low Capacitance
- Max RDS(ON) = 28 mΩ at VGS = 20 V, ID = 60 A
- Qualified for Automotive According to AEC-Q101
- 100% UIL Tested
- Pb-Free, RoHS Compliant
- Boost Inverter
- PV Charging
- Automotive DC/DC converter for EV/PHEV
- Automotive On Board Charger
- Automotive Auxiliary Motor Drive
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents