ON Semiconductor NDSH25170A silicon carbide Schottky diode
Silicon Carbide (SiC) Schottky Diodes use a completely new technology that provides superior switching performance
Silicon Carbide (SiC) Schottky Diodes use a completely new technology that provides superior switching performance and higher reliability compared to silicon.
No reverse recovery current, temperature independent switching characteristics, and excellent thermal performance make Silicon Carbide the next generation of power semiconductors.
System benefits include highest efficiency, faster operating frequency, increased power density, reduced EMI, and reduced system size and cost.
- Max Junction Temperature 175 °C
- Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage 1700 V
- Avalanche Rated 400 mJ
- High Surge Current Capacity
- Continuous Rectified Forward Current 25 A
- Positive Temperature Coefficient
- Ease of Paralleling
- No Reverse Recovery / No Forward Recovery
- Pb-Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free, and RoHS Compliant
- Switched Mode Power Supply SMPS
- Solar Inverters
- Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS
- Power Switching Circuits