ON Semiconductor NCV7357 CAN transceiver
The NCV7357 CAN transceiver is the interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus
The NCV7357 CAN transceiver is the interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus, being an addition to the CAN high-speed transceiver family complementing NCV735x CAN stand-alone transceivers and previous generations.
The NCV7357 guarantees additional timing parameters to ensure robust communication at data rates beyond 1 Mbps to cope with CAN flexible data rate requirements (CAN FD). These features make the NCV7357 an excellent choice for all types of HS-CAN networks, in nodes that require a basic CAN capability.
- CAN FD timing specified up to 5 Mbps
- Low Current, Listen Only Silent Mode
- Low Electromagnetic Emission, High Electromagnetic Immunity
- High ESD Robustness of Bus Pins > 8 kV System ESD Pulses
- Compatible with ISO 11898-2:2016
- VIO Pin on NCV7357-3 Version Allowing Direct Interfacing with 3 to 5 V Microcontrollers
- Very Low Electromagnetic Emission without Common-mode (CM) Choke
- No Disturbance of the Bus Lines with an Unpowered Node
- Transmit Data (TxD) Dominant Timeout Function
- Thermal Protection
- Bus Pins Short Circuit Proof to Supply Voltage and Ground
- Bus Pins Protected Against Transients in an Automotive Environment
- AEC-Q100 Qualified, PPAP Capable
- Body Electronics
- Industrial Networks
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents