ON Semiconductor NCV7344 CAN transceiver
The NCV7344 CAN transceiver is the interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus
The NCV7344 CAN transceiver is the interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus, being an addition to the CAN high-speed transceiver family complementing NCV734x CAN stand-alone transceivers and previous generations.
The NCV7344 guarantees additional timing parameters to ensure robust communication at data rates beyond 1 Mbps to cope with CAN flexible data rate requirements (CAN FD). These features make the NCV7344 an excellent choice for all types of HS-CAN networks, in nodes that require a low-power mode with wake-up capability via the CAN bus.
- CAN FD Timing Specified up to 5 Mbps
- Very Low Current Standby Mode with Wake-up via the Bus
- Low Electromagnetic Emission, High Electromagnetic Immunity
- High ESD Robustness of Bus Pins > 8 kV System ESD Pulses
- Compatible with ISO 11898-2:2016
- VIO Pin on NCV7344-3 Version Allows Direct Interfacing with 3 - 5 V Microcontrollers
- Low Electromagnetic Emission without Common-Mode (CM) Choke
- No Disturbance of the Bus Lines with an Un-Powered Node
- Transmit Data (TxD) Dominant Timeout Function
- Thermal Protection
- Bus Pins Short Circuit Proof to Supply Voltage and Ground
- Bus Pins Protected Against Transients in an Automotive Environment
- AEC Qualified, PPAP Capable
- Body Electronics
- Industrial Networks
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents