ON Semiconductor NCV7327 LIN transceiver
The NCV7329 is a fully-featured local interconnect network (LIN) transceiver
The NCV7329 is a fully-featured local interconnect network (LIN) transceiver, designed to interface between a LIN protocol controller and the physical bus.
The LIN bus is designed to communicate low rate data from control devices such as door locks, mirrors, car seats, and sunroofs, at the lowest possible cost, eliminating as much wiring as possible.
It is compliant to ISO 17987-4 (Backwards Compatible to LIN Specification rev. 2.x, 1.3) and SAE J2602 with a transmission rate of up to 20 kbps and no low limit due to the absence of TxD Timeout function.
- LIN Bus Transceiver, no Low Transmission Rate Limit due to Absence of TxD Timeout Function
- Protection Features (Thermal, Undervoltage, and Transients)
- Normal, Sleep, and Standby Mode
- AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
- LIN−Bus Transceiver
- Compliant to ISO 17987−4 (Backwards Compatible to LIN Specification rev. 2.x, 1.3) and SAE J2602
- Bus Voltage±42 V
- Transmission Rate up to 20 kbps (No Low Limit Due to the Absence of TxD Timeout Function)
- Integrated Slope Control
- Thermal Shutdown
- Undervoltage Protection
- Bus Pins Protected Against Transients in an Automotive Environment
- Normal Mode: LIN Transceiver Enabled, Communication via the Bus is Possible
- Sleep Mode: LIN Transceiver Disabled, the Consumption from VBB is Minimized
- Standby Mode: Transition Mode Reached after Wake-up Event on the LIN Bus
- Pin-Compatible with NCV7321
- K-line Compatible
- NCV7327 Differs From NCV7329 by the Absence of TxD Time-Out Functionality
- QualityAEC-Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
- Devices are Pb-Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free, and RoHS Compliant
- In Vehicle Networking
- Body Electronics
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents