ON Semiconductor NCP51820 half-bridge gate driver
The NCP51820, a high-speed gate driver, is designed to meet the requirements of driving enhancement mode
The NCP51820, a high-speed gate driver, is designed to meet the requirements of driving enhancement mode (e-mode) and gate injection transistor (GIT) GaN HEMT power switches in offline, half-bridge power topologies.
Both drive stages employ a voltage regulator to maintain the gate-source drive signal and to fully protect the gate of the GaN power transistor. The gate driver offers short and matched propagation delays as well as -3.5 V to +650 V (typical) common-mode voltage range for the high-side drive. It offers protection functions based on voltage monitoring and thermal shutdown.
- 650 V, High-Side and Low-Side Gate Driver
- Fast and Matched Propagation Delay
- Regulated Gate Driver with Independent Output Stages
- QFN 4 x 4 mm Optimized Pinout Package
- Propagation Delay of 50 ns MAX
- Matched Propagation Delay of 5 ns MAX
- Level Shift Technology Providing -3.5 V to +650 V (Typ.) Common-Mode Voltage Range for the High-Side Drive and -3.5 V to +3.5 V Common-Mode Voltage Range for the Low-Side Drive
- 200 V/ns (dV/dt) Rating for all SW and PGND Referenced Circuitry
- Separate Source and Sink Output Pin
- Regulated 5.2 V Gate Driver with Independent UVLO for High-Side and Low-Side Output Stages
- QFN 4 x 4 mm Packaging with Optimized Pinout
- Resonant Converters
- Half Bridge and Full Bridge converters
- Active Clamp Flyback Converters
- Totem Pole Bridgeless PFC
- Industrial Inverter and Motor Drive
- Server/Cloud Data-Center Offline Power
- Power Supply for OLED TV
- High Power Adapters and Power Supplies
- USD PD Cellphone and Notebook Travel Adapter
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents