ON Semiconductor NCP171 dual-mode LDO with up to 80 mA in active mode
The NCP171 from ON Semiconductors is a dual-mode LDO, offering up to 80 mA in Active Mode and as low as 50 nA of quiescent current (IQ) in Low Power Mode
The NCP171 from ON Semiconductors is a dual-mode LDO, offering up to 80 mA in Active Mode and as low as 50 nA of quiescent current (IQ) in Low Power Mode. The Dual Mode function is selectable with the ECO pin, allowing for dynamic switching between the Active and Low Power Mode, which is perfectly suited for long-life battery-powered wireless applications. The output voltage in the Low Power Mode can be lowered by an internally factory programmed value of 50 mV, 100 mV, 150 mV or 200 mV, with respect to the nominal output voltage in Active Mode.
- SLIQ (Super Low IQ) LDO With Quiescent Current Down to 50 nA
- Dual Mode, Optimized for Both Active Mode and Standby Mode Operation
- Small XDFN-4 1.2 x 1.2 mm package
- Active Mode up to 80 mA With Excellent PSRR and Noise Perfromance
- Low Dropout Voltage of 41 mV Typ. at 80 mA, VOUT = 3.3 V
- Low Power Mode With Super-Low IQ of 50 nA (SLIQ)
- Dual Mode Functionality
- Mode Select, ECO Pin
- Current Limitation, Thermal Shutdown
- XDFN-4 1.2 x 1.2 mm Package with Small Footprint
- Wireless, Battery Powered IoT Sensors and Device
- Battery Powered Medical Devices
- Disposable Medical Devices / Patches
- Smoke Detectors
- Remote Controllers
- Wearable Devices
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents