ON Semiconductor FAN54120 fully integrated Li-Ion battery charger
The FAN54120 is a small, low-cost, fully integrated single-cell Li-Ion battery charger supporting dead battery revival, pre-charge, fast charge, and float charge states
The FAN54120 is a small, low-cost, fully integrated single-cell Li-Ion battery charger supporting dead battery revival, pre-charge, fast charge, and float charge states. It does not require any firmware or software to work, thereby the stand-alone charger allows tamper-proof systems to be built.
Being available in the DFN6 package with 2 x 2 mm or a WLCSP6 package with 1.36 x 0.76 mm, it is the smallest battery charger on the market.
- Fully Integrated Stand-alone Charger for Single Cell Li-Ion or Li-Polymer Batteries
- No Firmware or Software Required
- Small Package Size
- 28 V Maximum Input Voltage, 6 V Battery Pin Voltage, up to 500 mA Charge Current
- Fully integrated stand-alone charger for single-cell Li-Ion or Li-Polymer batteries
- Factory configured charging voltage (ordering option)
- No firmware or software required
- ±0.5% charging voltage accuracy
- User-selectable fast charge current via external resistor
- ±4% charge current accuracy
- 28 V maximum input voltage
- Ultra-low battery discharge current (< 150 nA)
- The true reverse current blocking
- Adaptive thermal regulation
- Supports JEITA Safe-to-Charge operation with an external NTC
- Supports dead battery revival, pre-charge, fast charge, and float charge states
- Power Back functionality to power accessories from the battery
- STAT pin can be used to control a LED for battery charging (ON), and charge complete (OFF) indication
- IoT Sensor Nodes
- Wearable Electronics
- Medical Monitor & Alert
- Low-Power Handheld Devices
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents