ON Semiconductor ARX3A0 CMOS image sensor ultra fast rolling shutter
The ARX3A0 is designed to be ultra-miniature (1/10th-inch optical format) and ultra-low-power image sensor, bringing new options to IoT devices, drones, and robotics
The ARX3A0 is designed to be ultra-miniature (1/10th-inch optical format) and ultra-low-power image sensor, bringing new options to IoT devices, drones, and robotics. The product has an innovative super low power mode which draws only 3.2 mW while active and can detect motion or changes in lighting conditions and wake the rest of the system up. With its high frame rate of 360 frames per second (fps), the ARX3A0 can behave like a global shutter sensor in many circumstances, while still having all the benefits of power, size and performance of a 2.2 µm rolling shutter pixel.
- Ultra Small 1/10th-inch Optical Format
- Super-Low Power Mode and Motion Detection Function with Smart Wake
- High Frame Rate (360 FPS)
- Ultra-Fast Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Small Die Size 3.35 mm x 3.40 mm
- 560 (H) x 560 (V) [1:1] VGA resolution in a square at 360 frames per second
- 2.2 µm BSI non-stacked pixel
- Monochrome with NIR+ implementation
- Superior Low-light Performance
- Ultra-Low Power consumption:
- less than 19 mW at 30 FPS
- less than 82 mW at 120 FPS
- less than 140 mW at 360 FPS
- less than 3.2 mW standby
- Smart wake motion detection function
- IoT Devices
- Barcode Scanners
- Battery Powered Cameras
- Connected Lighting
Evaluation kit and our industry-leading DevWare evaluation software are available.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents