NXP PF8121 PMIC for consumer high-performance application processors
The PF8121 by NXP Semiconductors is a power management integrated circuit (PMIC) designed for high-performance consumer applications
The PF8121 by NXP Semiconductors is a power management integrated circuit (PMIC) designed for high-performance consumer applications. This PMIC IC features seven high-efficiency buck converters and four linear regulators for powering the processor, memory, and miscellaneous peripherals.
Built-in one-time programmable memory stores key startup configurations, drastically reducing external components typically used to set output voltage and sequence of external regulators. Regulator parameters are adjustable through high-speed I2C after startup offering flexibility for different system states.
- High Power and High Efficiency
- Proven and Robust Design
- Minimize EMC
- VIN 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Up to 6 Bucks from 0.4 to 1.8 V, 2.5 A Master/Slave
- One Buck 1.2 to 4.5 V Independent
- Up to 4 LDOs ranging from 1.5 to 5 V
- Operating Ambient Temperature From -40° C to up to 85° C
- Prog Freq, Dynamic Freq Spread Spectrum, External Clock Synchronization
- 24 Channel AMUX, OverVoltage Protection, UnderVoltage Protection
- Consumer Grade
- 8 x 8 mm 56-LD QFN-EP
- Audio / Video Receivers
- Media IoT Devices
- Voice Assistant and Control
- Home Appliances
- Building Access Control
- Security Surveillance Video
- FlexGUI: Software Tool for Evaluation of Reference Design Kits
- FlexGUI is SW tool for evaluation of reference design kits controlled by standard MCU peripherals like SPI, I2C, GPIO, ADC, TMR, etc.
- PF8121 Customer Evaluation Board
- The KITPF8121FRDMEVM is a customer evaluation board featuring the PF8121 power management IC.
- PF8200/PF8100 Programming Board
- The KITPF8200FRDMPGM is a programming board featuring a 56 pin QFN socket compatible with all PF8100/PF8200 family of devices. The kit integrates all hardware needed to program the OTP registers in the PMIC.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents