NXP Semiconductors PF8100/PF8200 PMIC series
PF8100/PF8200 PMICs for automotive and industrial high-performance application processors
The PF8100/PF8101/PF8200/PF8201 PMIC family is designed for high-performance processing applications. Two versions are available:
- The PF8100/PF8101 are the basic versions of this product with power management and digital control for systems not requiring ASIL-B compliance
- The PF8200/PF8201 with functional safety to comply with the ISO 26262 standard, provides a powerful and flexible solution for ASIL-B automotive applications
This family of PMICs is ideal for i.MX 8, i.MX 8X and S32V processor-based applications and suitable for Layerscape LS1043A and other high-performance processors.
- High Power, High Efficiency
- Proven and Robust Design
- Minimize EMC
- VIN 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Up to 6 Bucks from 0.4 to 1.8 V, 2.5 A Master/Slave
- One Buck 1.2 to 4.5 V Independent
- Up to 4 LDOs from 1.5 to 5 V
- Operating Ambient Temperature From -40° C to up to 105° C (150° C TJ)
- Prog Freq, Dynamic Freq Spread Spectrum, External Clock Synchronization
- Up to 32 Channel AMUX, OverVoltage Protection, UnderVoltage Protection
- Consumer Grade, QM or ASIL-B Safety Level
- 8 x 8 mm 56-LD QFN-EP
- Telematics, V2X and Smart Antenna
- Automotive Vision Systems
- Advanced Industrial HMI and Control
- Smart Home Gateway
- UAV Vision and Advanced Sensing
- FlexGUI: Software Tool for Evaluation of Reference Design Kits
- FlexGUI is SW tool for evaluation of reference design kits controlled by standard MCU peripherals like SPI, I2C, GPIO, ADC, TMR, etc.
- PF8100/PF8200 Customer Evaluation Boards
- The KITPF8100FRDMEVM and KITPF8200FRDMEVM are customer evaluation boards featuring the PF8100 and PF8200 power management IC.
- PF8101/PF8201 Customer Evaluation Boards
- The KITPF8101FRDMEVM / KITPF8201FRDMEVM evaluation boards provide full access to all the features in the PF8101/PF8201 family of devices.
- PF8200/PF8100 Programming Board
- The KITPF8200FRDMPGM is a programming board featuring a 56 pin QFN socket compatible with all PF8100/PF8200 family of devices. The kit integrates all hardware needed to program the OTP registers in the PMIC.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents