NXP LPC845 Breakout Board for MCU developers using LPC800 series
The LPC845 breakout board provides a powerful and flexible development system for NXP's low end Cortex-M0+-based LPC84x Family of MCUs
The LPC845 breakout board provides a powerful and flexible development system for NXP's low end Cortex-M0+-based LPC84x Family of MCUs, delivered in an ultra-low-cost evaluation board. This breakout board can be used with a range of development tools, including the MCUXpresso IDE toolchain.
This board is developed by NXP to enable evaluation of and prototyping with the LPC84x family of MCUs and it features an on-board CMSIS-DAP debug and VCOM port, RGB user LEDs, capacitive touch button, user potentiometer and allows an easy prototyping experience with access to 38 LPC845 port pins.
- Ultra low-Cost Development board for LPC84x Family of MCUs
- On-board CMSIS-DAP (debug probe and VCOM port)
- Range of development tools supported including MCUXpresso IDE and other popular toolchains
- RGB LED, Capacitive touch, potentiometer and easy prototyping with access to 38 port pins
- LPC845 in QFN48 package
- On-board CMSIS-DAP debug interface
- Supported by MCUXpresso IDE and popular 3rd party IDEs
- Includes VCOM support (UART bridged via USB to host)
- External probe
- Easy Prototyping access with 38 port pins
- Red, Green and Blue user LED
- Capacitive Touch evaluation button
- User Potentiometer
- Target ISP and User buttons
- Target Reset Button
- Options to allow measurement of current consumed by MCU
The LPC84x family features exceptional power efficiency with down to 90 µA/MHz (active) in low-current mode using the FRO as the clock source. The peripheral complement of the LPC84x includes a CRC engine, four I2C-bus interfaces, up to five USARTs, up to two SPI interfaces, Capacitive Touch Interface (Enablement coming in Q3), one multi-rate timer, self-wake-up timer, SCTimer/PWM, one general purpose 32-bit counter/timer, a DMA, one 12-bit ADC, two 10-bit DACs, one analog comparator, function-configurable I/O ports through a switch matrix, an input pattern match engine, and up to 54 general-purpose I/O pins.
- Sensor gateways
- Gaming controller
- 8/16-bit applications
- Climate control
- Simple motor control
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents