NXP FRWY-LS1046A small form factor edge computing platform
The Freeway LS1046A (FRWY-LS1046A) is a high-performance, low-cost edge computing platform, based on the QorIQ LS1046A quad-core 64-bit processor
The Freeway LS1046A (FRWY-LS1046A) is a high-performance, low-cost edge computing platform, based on the QorIQ LS1046A quad-core 64-bit processor. The LS1046A supports DDR4, multiple Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, and M2_Type_E over PCIe Gen3 for Wi-Fi. The platform can enable high compute applications like AI/ML, industrial gateway, smart building gateway, wireless gateway and many more.
The FRWY-LS1046A-PA is the bare board option. The FRWY-LS1046A-AC comes in an enclosure and includes a plug-in IEEE802.11ac Wi-Fi module. For both options, an HTML page provides pre-installed demos and videos.
- High performance 64-bit quad-core Arm® Cortex®-A72 CPU
- EdgeScale provides device and application security, from HW root of trust, to apps
- High-performance, low-cost edge computing platform, based on the QorIQ LS1046A
- Onboard DDR4, multiple Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0 and M2_Type_E over PCIe Gen3 for Wi-Fi
Product Specification Highlights
- LS1046A 4 x Arm® Cortex®-A72 cores delivers 45,600 CoreMarks® of compute performance
- High speed up to 1.8 GHz
- 2 x M.2 slots PCIe Gen3 – Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE, AI/ML Accelerator
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB3.0
- MikroBUS™ socket expansion for the Click board™ line of products – NFC, Sensors, BLE/ZigBee, LoRa, etc.
- 4 GB DDR4 with ECC at 2.1 GT/s
- 4 Gb NAND FLASH
- 64 MB QSPI FLASH
- 32 GB MicroSD Card – Linux, Demos, Videos
- Expansion Headers – I2C, SPI, Clocks, Interrupts, GPIO
- Passive Cooling heat sink (fanless design)
- Layerscape SDK (LSDK), OpenWRT, Yocto, Suse, EdgeScale
- Docker Containers, DPDK, Virtualization (KVM/QEMU)
- Automotive; Gateways
- Industrial; Industrial PCs; Factory and process automation
- Enterprise equipment; Cloud managed WLAN access points
- Service provider; Access routers; Cloud gateway
- Aerospace, defense and government; Avionics networking
NXP delivers a wide range of tools, run-time software, reference solutions and services to accelerate your designs.
- CodeWarrior Development Suites for Networked Applications
- NXP Linux NXP Vortiqa OpenWRT based Application Solution Kit
- Professional Services & Support
- Commercial Services
- Linux SDK Support Package
- Reference Design Software (RDS) Support Package
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents