Nexperia MicroPak space-saving AEC-Q100 logic in XSON packages
As the leader in Mini Logic for Automotive, Nexperia is addressing space constraints in automotive applications with innovative MicroPak solutions that exceed AEC-Q100 requirements
As the leader in Mini Logic for Automotive, Nexperia is addressing space constraints in automotive applications with innovative MicroPak solutions that exceed AEC-Q100 requirements. The Q100 portfolio now includes more than 20 Automotive-qualified functions in XSON leadless extremely-thin small-outline packages. Single-gate and dual-gate functions in LVC (1.65 V to 5.5 V), AUP (0.8 V to 3.6 V) and AVC (1.2 V to 3.6 V) technologies are now available in Automotive-ready XSON6 and XSON8 packages. Functions include buffers/inverters, gates, translators, Schmitt-triggers, transceivers and more.
- Smallest Automotive-qualified logic
- 6-pad & 8-pad options (0.5 or 0.35 mm pitch); low package profile height (0.5 or 0.35 mm)
- Fully specified from -40 to 125 °C
- RoHS and dark green compliant
- Significant space savings (Within the XSON package family, the 6-pad XSON6 (SOT886 & SOT1202), as well as the 8-pad XSON8 (SOT833-1 & SOT1203) can save up to ~60 % PCB space for slimmer and more compact automotive designs)
- Reliable bond - no bent leads
- Same silicon die as PicoGate
- Simplified board layout
- Low power consumption
- Automotive space-constrained applications
- On-board infotainment
- Instrument cluster & ADAS
- Body control modules (BCM)
- Battery management systems (BMS)
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.