Nexperia High-power in LFPAK56 bipolar transistors
Offering reliable, energy-efficient performance, they are AEC-Q101 qualified and support high-temperature operation (175 °C)
Nexperia’s high-power bipolar transistors, housed in LFPAK56 (Power-SO8) packages, deliver DPAK-like thermal and electrical performance in just half the footprint. Offering reliable, energy-efficient performance, they are AEC-Q101 qualified and support high-temperature operation (175 °C).
- High current capability IC up to 15A
- Tj up to 175°C
- High power capability due to clip bond & heatsink
- Very thin package with 1mm height only
- VCEO = 40 V, 60 V, 100 V
- IC = 2 A, 3 A, 6 A, 10 A, 15 A
- Power dissipation ≤ 3.7 W @ 6 cm2
- High performance and small size
- High reliability due to robust construction
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Power Management
- Motor drives
- Linear mode voltage regulators
- LED backlighting applications
- LED lighting
- Relay Replacement
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.