Microchip MCP6V51 zero-drift operational ampliﬁer
The MCP6V51 operational amplifier employs dynamic offset correction for very low offset and offset drift
The MCP6V51 operational amplifier employs dynamic offset correction for very low offset and offset drift.
The device has a gain bandwidth product of 2 MHz (typical). It is unity-gain stable, has virtually no 1/f noise and excellent Power Supply Rejection Ratio (PSRR) and Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR). The product operates with a single supply voltage that can range from 4.5V to 45V, (±2.25V to ±22.5V), while drawing 470 µA (typical) of quiescent current.
The MCP6V51 op amp is offered as a single-channel amplifier and is designed using an advanced CMOS process.
- High DC Precision
- Low Noise & Low Power
- Easy to use
- Small Packages
- Zero-drift architecture
- Maximum oﬀ set of only 15 µV
- Maximum oﬀ set drift of 36 nV/C
- Wide operating range: 4.5V to 45V
- No 1/f noise
- GBWP of 2 MHz
- Enhanced EMI rejection
- Small 5-pin SOT-23 and 8-pin MSOP packaging
- Easy to Use: EMI ﬁ ltered Inputs, Rail-to-rail output and unit gain stable
- Industrial/automotive monitors
- Control loops/process control
- Medical instrumentation
- Electronic weight scales
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents