Microchip MCP1811/12 ultra-low quiescent current LDO
The MCP1811/12 devices are 150 mA (MCP1811) and 300 mA (MCP1812) Low Dropout (LDO) linear regulators that provide high-current and low-output voltages
The MCP1811/12 devices are 150 mA (MCP1811) and 300 mA (MCP1812) Low Dropout (LDO) linear regulators that provide high-current and low-output voltages while maintaining an ultra-low 250 nA of quiescent current during device operation.
In addition, the MCP1811B/12B can be shut down for 5 nA (typical) supply current draw. The 150/300 mA output current capability, combined with the low output-voltage capability, make the MCP1811/12 device family a good choice for new ultra-long-life LDO applications that have high-current demands, but require ultra-low power consumption during sleep periods.
- Ultra-low quiescent current: 250 nA (typical)
- Ultra-low shutdown supply current
- Small package size to help reduce bill of material cost
- Stable with cost effective ceramic capacitor that provides lower output noise
- Extend battery life by consuming less current during standby or with light load
- Output current capability: 150 mA for MCP1811A/B ; 300 mA for MCP1812A/B
- Input voltage range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Standard output voltages (VR): 1.0V to 4.0V
- Constant low dropout voltage: 550 mV
- Stable with ceramic output capacitor: 1.0 μF (MCP1811) and 2.2 μF (MCP1812)
- Overcurrent protection
- Output discharge (shutdown mode, SHDN=GND)
- Portable and IoT devices
- Emergency kits
- Home equipment
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents