Infineon XMC6521SC wireless power controller
The XMC™-SC Wireless Power Controllers work with Infineon’s power devices in a scalable architecture to provide a complete charging solution for a wide range of applications
Conceived to help next-generation wireless charging systems meet strict safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. The XMCTM-SC Wireless Power Controllers work with Infineon’s power devices in a scalable architecture to provide a complete charging solution for a wide range of applications, ranging from a fast charge smartphone to a 20 W robot, a 60 W drone and beyond.
- Support Qi, AirFuel or proprietary protocols driving single or multicoils with CCU8
- Synchronized ADC measurements
- Up to 105°C junction temperature
- Secure bootloader allows firmware updates for future standards
- Analog front end for measuring and detecting foreign objects
- Full power 15 W without exotic thermal management
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD) with improved accuracy quality factor monitoring
- Charging rates equivalent to wired charging
- Custom charging profiles and industry standards on the same hardware
- In cabin charging
- Smart Home
- Service robots
- Electric toys
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents