Infineon Technologies Infineon XMC1400 ARDUINO kit
Explore the flexibility of the XMC1400 Microcontroller with the XMC1400 ARDUINO kit
Explore the flexibility of the XMC1400 Microcontroller with the XMC1400 ARDUINO kit. This kit utilizes Infineon’s industry-leading Arm® Cortex®-M0 microcontroller in combination with the ARDUINO form factor.
Focused on evaluating the capabilities of the XMC1400 Microcontroller multiple applications solutions, it can be used with a wide range of development tools including Infineon’s free of charge Eclipse-based IDE, DAVE™ and much more.
- Compatible with ArduinoTM Uno R3
- XMC1400 Cortex®-M0 Microcontroller at 48 MHz
- Multiple Applications Configurations
- Debugger Included
- Headers compatible with Arduino™ shield
- Detachable SEGGER J-Link debugger and UART virtual COM port, with micro USB connector
- Power supply concept compatible with Arduino™ Uno
- One LED as required from Arduino™ board specification, plus two additional LEDs
- CAN connectivity
- Building & Industrial Automation
- Home Appliances
- LED Lighting
- Cloud connected IoT Devices
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.