Infineon XENSIV™ AMR based analog angle sensors TLE5109A16(D)
TLE5109 products are available as single and dual die versions and at two different supply voltage options, coming inside the green and robust TDSO-16 Package
The TLE5109 product family covers Infineon Technologies AG’s new ultra-precise, fast analog AMR-based angle sensors which can be used within a very broad magnetic field range, starting at 10mT reaching up to more than 500mT. One major benefit of the iAMR technology is its high angle accuracy, reaching typical values of only 0.1° angle error.
TLE5109 products are available as single and dual die versions and at two different supply voltage options, coming inside the green and robust TDSO-16 Package.
- Wide magnetic field range: from 10mT up to >500mT
- High angle accuracy with only 0.1° overall angle error (typ.)
- Best-in-class typ. angle error of only 0.2° within range 10…20mT
- Separate supply pins for top and bottom sensor
- Low current consumption
- Best-in-class fast start-up time only 40…70 us
- Very short propagation delay
- Optimized 3.3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- Pre-amplified output signals for differential or single-ended applications for AMR sensor
- TDSO 16 package
- Operating within a very magnetic Field range: 10mT...> 500mT
- System Cost Benefit: enables very cost-efficient systems as customers can use smaller and cheaper magnets due to the angle error of 0.2° typ. at 10...20mT
- Perfect fit for non contact angle measurement for reliable wear free operation like e.g. wiper
- System Cost Benefit: no need for an external amplifier leads to minimal external component count
- Highly reliable for use in high availability applications due to ISO26262 readiness targeting ASIL D (dual die)
- BLDC motor position (pumps etc.)
- EPS Rotor Position
- Pedals and rotary switches
- Valve or flap position sensing
- Steering angle sensing (SAS)
- Electric Motors
- Magnetic Encoders
- High-Speed Applications
- Automotive and Industrial Safety
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.