Infineon Technologies XENSIV™ - Pressure 2GO kits
Infineon's famous portfolio of XENSIV™ Sensor 2GO kits gets expanded with new sensors
Infineon's famous portfolio of XENSIV™ Sensor 2GO kits gets expanded with new sensors. Just for you to recap: Infineon's 2GO kit family is a budget-priced evaluation board equipped with a sensor combined with an ARM® Cortex®-M0 CPU. The sensor 2GO kit has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. In addition, a dedicated GUI supports a fast evaluation of the device. So far the family of 2GO kits is available for the magnetic angle, 3D Hall as well magnetic current and speed sensors.
- MAP and BAP Sensors Available in 2GO Kit Setup
- Sensor and ARM® Cortex®-M0 CPU on One Board
- Comprises Pressure Couple (with sealing) and Pneumatic Connector (4/6 mm tube)
- Fast Evaluation
- Ready-to-use GUI for 2GO kits
- External NTC included for KPKP275-PS2GO-KIT
- CSV file can be generated for each derivative
- Configuration of different transfer functions possible, KP215F1701-PS2GO-KIT and KP229E3518-PS2GO-KIT
- A pressure connector is included, consisting of fast connector for 6 mm tubes, pressure couple, and sealing
- GUI software as a free download
- Compact size
- MAP and BAP for Automotive and Industry
- Industrial Control
- Consumer Applications
- Medical Applications
- Weather Stations
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.