Infineon XENSIV™ DPS368 - ultra small waterproof pressure sensor
XENSIV™ DPS368 is a miniaturized digital barometric pressure sensor capable of measuring both pressure and temperature
XENSIV™ DPS368 is a miniaturized digital barometric pressure sensor capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. It offers an ultra-high precision (±2 cm) and a low current consumption for precise measurement of altitude, air flow & body movements. Due to its robust package, it can withstand 50 m under water for one hour (IPx8) and protects the sensing cells against dust and humidity. Additionally, the robustness facilitates handling in assembly line.
- Package dimensions: 8-pin LGA, 2.0 x 2.5 x 1.1 mm3
- Waterproof: IPx8 (50m, 1 hour)
- Operation range: Pressure: 300 – 1200 hPa Temperature: -40 – 85 °C
- Precision: ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m)
- Rel. accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)
- Abs. accuracy: ± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Avg. current consumption: 1.7 μA (pressure measurement) @1Hz sampling rate, Standby: 0.5 μA.
- Integrated FIFO
- Interface: I2C and SPI (both with optional interrupt)
- Green Product (RoHS) Compliant
- Best-in-class resolution (±0.02 m) - precise measurement of altitude, air flow & body movements
- High measurement rate (up to 200Hz) & fast read-out - quick sensor feedback
- 50% less power consumption then competitor product when running in full speed due to capacitive technology (AC biasing) - longer battery lifetime
- Robust against water (IPx8, 50 m under water for 1 hour), dust & humidity - can be used in harsh environment & facilitates handling in assembly line
- Very small water resistant package (2.0x2.5x1.1 mm3) - space saving up to 80% compared to other waterproof pressure sensors
- Smart watches & wearables
- Home appliances
- Health care
Evaluation board: Sensor Hub Nano DPS368
Infineon sensor hub nano hosts one DPS368 and XMC1100 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU. The sensor hub nano can communicate to PC or Andro-id™ smart phone wirelessly, thanks to integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 and bat-tery.
Infineon sensor hub nano can be used for quick testing and evaluation of DPS368 and is compatible with Infineon Sensor Software Analyzer (SES2G) and Infineon apps.
order code: EVALSHNBV01DPS368TOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.