Infineon Technologies XDPL8210 high power factor XDP™ control IC
The XDPL8210, an XDP™ family control IC is a digital, single-stage, quasi-resonant flyback controller
The XDPL8210, an XDP™ family control IC is a digital, single-stage, quasi-resonant flyback controller with high power factor and high precision primary-side controlled constant current output. Main application fields for XDPL8210 control IC are cost-effective, constant current, single-stage LED drivers. XDPL8210 provides an easy way to design high performance LED drivers with various features. Sophisticated algorithms feature flicker-free dimming below 1%, supporting IEC61000-3-2 Class C designs over a wide load range.
- PWM Dimming Input and Analog Output Current Modulation
- Dim-to-OFF with Low Standby Power < 150 mW
- Wide Output Voltage range 3x
- Configurable High-Reliability Protection Features
- Excellent PF and THD Over Full Input Voltage Range and Down To 30% of Nominal Load Paired With Selectable Operating Parameters
- Extra Power for External Devices
- The device is Less Susceptible to Interference and Generates No Flicker Induced by Dimming
- More Choices for Light Engine Configuration
- Faster Development Cycle
- Flexible Section of Protection Features in Accordance with Needs and Regulations
- Single-stage LED Driver with Constant Current Output
35 W reference board for LED driver with isolated 0 to 10 V dimming and dim-to-off operation.
This reference board operates as a constant current board with XDP™ digital power controller IC XDPL8210 for LED drivers. The board features analog dimming input with CDM10VD device. It has excellent power quali-ty over wide load range. With the REF-XDPL8210-U35W output current and output power are configurable by parameters via the XDP™ interface board (IF-BOARD.DP-GEN2) and .dp Vision software. It provides protec-tions for all failure modes.
Order Code: REFXDPL8210U35WTOBO1
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents