Infineon TLE985x H-Bridge driver IC with integrated Arm® Cortex®-M0
The TLE985x H-Bridge MOSFET driver IC product family is the perfect fit for compact and cost-effective motor control solutions
The TLE985x H-Bridge MOSFET driver IC product family is the perfect fit for compact and cost-effective motor control solutions. It targets automotive applications such as sunroofs, window lifts, power lift gates, and auxiliary pumps.
The TLE985x integrates a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0 core, along with market-proven peripherals such as two sets of ADCs, an HV-MON, a LIN transceiver, and a current-controlled H-Bridge driver. This enables a very cost-effective solution on a system level.
- Arm® Cortex®-M0 MCU with up to 40MHz
- On-chip oscillator & PLL
- Up to 96 KB Flash memory with 4 KB RAM
- H-Bridge MOSFET driver with current driven output stages
- One protected high-side switch
- 5 V power supply output
- Integrated LIN transceiver compatible with LIN standard 2.2 and SAE J2602 supports fast programming via LIN
- Cost and board space improvements
- The TLE985x family allows driving MOSFETs at VBATT ≥ 6V with a low number of external components, providing a very cost-effective solution on a system level
- MOSFET driver with adaptive control (Infineon patent)
- Optimization of the system concerning EME (slow slew rates) and Pdiss (short dead times) simultaneously.
- Enable high levels of system reliability
- Extensive diagnostics and protections are embedded within the System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Automotive Motor Control for DC motors
- Single phase BLDC
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.