Infineon TLE9278B Multi-CAN power+ SBC family
Infineon's Multi-CAN Power+ System Basis Chip (SBC) TLE9278B family offers the highest level of Integration at smallest footprint
Infineon's Multi-CAN Power+ System Basis Chip (SBC) TLE9278B family offers the highest level of Integration at smallest footprint for automotive applications requiring multiple channels of CAN transceivers like gateways and high-end Body Control Modules (BCM). A high-efficient Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) buck regulator provides an external 5 V or 3.3 V output voltage at up to 750 mA while an additional DC-DC boost converter supports applications or conditions at low supply input voltages.
The device is controlled and monitored via a 16-bit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
- Buck Regulator up to 750 mA
- Boost Controller up to 12 V
- 4x CAN FD transceivers up to 5 Mbps
- Watchdog with Reset and Failsafe-Output
- 7 x 7 mm package
- Powering High-Performance Microcontrollers
- Tolerant to Severe Line Voltage Drop Conditions
- Highly Integrated, State-of-The-Art Network Solution
- Advanced Diagnostic and Supervision Functions
- Minimal PCB Footprint Enabling Dense, Multi-Port Applications
- Integrated and stand alone gateways
- Body Control Modules
- Collision Avoidance (Driver Assistance)
Evaluation Board for the TLE9278BQX SBC in VQFN48.
Order Code: MULTICANSBCBOARDTOBO1
Evaluation Board for the TLE9278BQX V33 SBC in VQFN48 package
Order Code: MULTICANSBCV33BOARDTOBO1
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents