Infineon Technologies TLE9254x automotive transceivers
The TLE9254 is part of Infineon's latest High-Speed CAN transceiver generation for automotive and also for industrial applications
The TLE9254 is part of Infineon's latest High-Speed CAN transceiver generation for automotive and also for industrial applications. Very high transmitter symmetry combined with the optimized delay symmetry of the receiver enables the TLE9254 to support CAN FD data frames up to 5 Mbit/s. The TLE9254 fulfills even stringent EMC test limits without additional external circuit, like a common mode choke.
Two different variants are available:
- BUS wake up with VIO ( TLE9254VLC, TLE9254VSK)
- BUS wake up without VIO ( TLE9254LC, TLE9254SK)
- Dual-channel CAN FD Transceiver With Very Low Quiescent Current in Stand-by Mode
- Wide Common Mode Range for Electromagnetic Immunity (EMI)
- Very Low Electromagnetic Emission Allows the Use Without Additional Common Mode Choke
- Excellent ESD Robustness
- Guaranteed CAN FD symmetry parameters to support CAN FD data frames up to 5 MBit/s.
- Extended supply range on VCC
- CAN short circuit proof to ground, to the battery, and to VCC
- TxD timeout function
- Low CAN bus leakage current in the power-down state
- Overtemperature protection
- Protected against automotive transients according to ISO 7637 and SAE J2962-2
- Compliant to ISO 11898-2:2016
- Stand-by mode with bus wake-up pattern function
- Wake-up indication on the RxD output
- RoHS compliant
DSO-8 CAN BOARD
- CAN Transceiver Demoboard is suitable for all CAN FD Transceivers families in DSO-8 and TSON-8 package
- Order Code: DSO8CANBOARDTOBO1
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.