Infineon Technologies TLE9012AQU battery monitoring IC
The TLE9012AQU is a multi-channel battery monitoring and balancing system IC designed for Li-Ion battery packs used in automotive, industrial and consumer applications
The TLE9012AQU is a multi-channel battery monitoring and balancing system IC designed for Li-Ion battery packs used in automotive, industrial and consumer applications. TLE9012AQU fulfills four main functions: cell voltage measurement, temperature measurement, cell balancing and isolated communication to main battery controller. Additionally, TLE9012AQU provides the necessary diagnosis tools to ensure proper function of the controlled battery.
- Monitors up to 12 series connected cells
- Supports communication of more than 20 devices
- Supports hot plugging
- Voltage calculation for SoC (State-of-Charge) and SoH (State-of-Health)
- On-chip temperature measurement and monitoring
- Integrated balancing switch allowing up to 150 mA balancing current
- Communication interface (iso UART) for high-speed communication up to 2 Mbps
- ISO 26262 ready, supporting ASIL-C BMS safety applications
- Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- 12 V Li-Ion battery systems
- Energy Storage System (ESS)
- Home Energy Storage System (HESS)
- eBike battery management system
- Commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles
- The evaluation board features the Sensing and balancing IC TLE9012AQU based on distributed architecture including cabling and necessary software for Infineon AURIX™ Microcontroller.
- Order Code: TLE9012AQUDTRBMS2TOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents