Infineon Technologies OptiMOS™5 40 V MOSFETs sTOLL power MOS package
Infineon Technologies TLE8881-2TN alternator regulator IC with LIN interface
The TLE8881-2, latest addition to the Infineon LIN alternator regulator IC family, is a monolithic full-featured regulator specifically designed for the closed-loop voltage control of 12 V automotive multi-phase alternators with a rotating field winding. The TLE8881-2 is AEC-Q100 qualified and tailored to withstand the harsh conditions of the automotive environment. The regulator is able to communicate with engine management or energy management ECU through a standard LIN interface (LIN 1.3 / LIN 2.1 / LIN 2.2).
- Full digital and fast PI regulation
- High-Side DMOS with RDSON of 60mΩ
- LIN 1.3, LIN 2.1, LIN2.2
- Very low stand-by current of 60 µA
- Reverse battery protected up to -2.5 V
- High ESD resistivity of 8 kV
- Temperature range -40 °C to 175 °C
- Digital temperature compensation
- Available in TO-220-5-12 with straight leads
- Assisting functions to simplify design-in into existing applications with MFC interface
- Compliant with various LIN generator regulator specifications (e.g. VDA, RSA-Nissan, HKMC)
- Fully configurable LIN IDs and filters
- Enhanced EEPROM for customer-specific adjustments
- Speed-dependent current limitation
- Speed and voltage-dependent regulation parameter settings
- Adapting overvoltage protection at low speed (Low HEO)
- 12 V automotive alternators with LIN interface
- 12 V truck alternators with LIN interface
- 12 V aftermarket alternators
- 12 V industrial generators
Interface board for Infineon LIN alternator regulator IC family (TLE888x)
- Combined with the interface software (available for download), the board enables an easy and convenient Design-In and Debugging. The board can be operated at an input voltage range from 9 V up to 40 V DC.
Order Code: ACICBOARDTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.