Infineon TLE4959-5U/FX XENSIV™ transmission speed sensors
Infineon released new transmission speed sensors, the XENSIV™ TLE4959-5U and the TLE4959-5U-FX
Infineon released new transmission speed sensors, the XENSIV™ TLE4959-5U and the TLE4959-5U-FX. These are 4-wire voltage interface differential hall speed sensor for transmission speed applications with vibration suppression and direction detection output. The FX version flexible in terms of protocol, it has customer programmable EEPROM.
State-of-the-art Four-wire transmission speed sensor with direction detection. The TLE49595U (FX) is an integrated differential Hall speed sensor ideally suited for transmission applications.
- Voltage interface
- Active vibration suppression
- Direction detection output
- Dynamic self-calibration
- 0Hz capability
- FX: flexible protocol through customer programmable EEPROM
- Flexibility in using pole wheel or steel wheel
- Robustness against vibration and airgap
- Programmable FX version gives access to different protocols
- Automatic transmission applications
- Transmission applications speed / direction detection
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.