Infineon Technologies OPTIREG™ TLT807B0EPV adjustable regulator
Trucks, as well as commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAVs) have 24 V board nets instead of the usual 12 V board nets in cars
Trucks, as well as commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAVs) have 24 V board nets instead of the usual 12 V board nets in cars. The different voltage requirements lead to a load dump voltage for the latter which is typically higher and could go up to 58 V. In addition to higher load dump voltages, another important requirement to consider is the lifetime requirements of trucks and other CAVs. A car on average has a lifetime of about 300k km whereas heavy-duty trucks can have lifetimes of 800k km up to 1000k km.
- Adjustable Output Voltage at ±2% Accuracy for Output Current up to 70 mA
- Very Low Current Consumption of Typically 36 μA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Input Voltage up to 42 V
- Overvoltage Protection up to 58 V (< 400 ms)
- Enable Input, Active High
- Protection Functions:
- Output Current Limitation for Overload and Short Circuit Conditions
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-temperature Shutdown
- Wide Temperature Range -40 °C to 150 °C
- Load Dump Voltage up to 58 V - Requirement for 24 V Battery-Powered Applications
- Robust TSDSO-14 Package
- Longer Lifetime Requirements for Trucks, Commercial and Agricultural Vehicles
- Low Dropout Voltage and Quiescent Current
- Suitable as a Stand-by Supply
- Extended Qualification Strategy for Longer Lifetime Requirements
- Truck Applications
- Commercial Agricultural Vehicle (CAV)
- Construction Vehicle Applications
- Applications that are Permanently Connected to the Battery
TLT807B0EPV: Evaluation Board
The TLT807B0EPV 24 V Evaluation board is specially designed for demonstrating the ultra-low quiescent current linear voltage regulator family TLT807B0 in a PG-TSDSO-14 package.
Order Code: TLT807B0EPVBOARDTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents