Infineon CoolSiC™ automotive Schottky G5 and G6 diodes
CoolSiC™ Automotive Schottky G5 and G6 Diode series represent Infineon's leading-edge technology for Silicon Carbide Schottky Barrier diodes
CoolSiC™ Automotive Schottky G5 and G6 Diode series represent Infineon's leading-edge technology for Silicon Carbide Schottky Barrier diodes. Thanks to a compact design and a technology based on thin wafers, this family of products shows improved efficiency over all load conditions, as a result of both their thermal characteristics and low figure of merit (QC x VF). This product family has been designed to complement Infineon's IGBT and CoolMOS™ portfolio. This ensures meeting the most stringent application requirements in the 650 V voltage class.
- Excellent figure of merit VF x QC
- No Reverse Recovery Charge
- Improved Surge Current Capability
- New Passivation Concept
- Improved efficiency over all load conditions
- Highly stable switching performance
- Temperature independent switching
- Best match with CoolMOS™ and IGBT devices products
- Highest robustness automotive regarding humidity and corrosion
- On-Board-Chargers: EV charger
- Auxiliary Systems: DC/AC, DC-DC
- The board contains two gate drivers to drive two SiC MOSFET switches in half-bridge configuration.
Order Code: EVAL1EDC20H12AHSIC
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.