Infineon Technologies OptiMOS™ power MOSFETs in TO-220 FullPAK
The low to medium voltage OptiMOS™ power MOSFETs in the TO-220 FullPAK are optimized for consumer applications
The low to medium voltage OptiMOS™ power MOSFETs in the TO-220 FullPAK are optimized for consumer applications. These devices can address a broad range of needs within a wide range of operating frequencies. This new technology is targeted mostly towards switching power supply (SPSU), gaming, desktop, and TV applications.
- Low Voltage Overshoot
- Reduction of Heat Generation
- Isolated Package
- Optimized for Synchronous Rectification
- Improved efficiency
- Ideal for high-frequency switching and synchronous rectification.
- Excellent gate charge x RDS(ON) product (FOM)
- Very low ON-resistance - RDS(ON)
- 100% avalanche tested
- Reduced cost
- Pb-free plating
- RoHS compliant
- Halogen-free according to IEC61249-2-21
- TV Applications
2kW ZVS phase-shift full-bridge evaluation board
- This ZVS phase-shift full-bridge evaluation board represents the newly developed ZVS DC-DC converter for telecom rectifiers with an output voltage from 45 to 56VDC and an output power of 2kW. More Info
- Order Code: EVAL2KWZVSFBCFD7TOBO1
3kW dual-phase LLC evaluation board with 600V CoolMOS™ CFD7 SJ MOSFET
- This evaluation board shows how to design a dual-phase LLC system solution of a telecom rectifier with the target to meet 80+ Titanium Standard efficiency requirements. More Info
- Order Code: EVAL3KW2LLCCFD7TOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.