Infineon Technologies OptiMOS™5 40 V MOSFETs sTOLL power MOS package
Infineon introduces sTOLL as its latest high power leadless package in 7 x 8 mm with OptiMOS™5 40 V for future automotive applications (JEDEC MO-319A and IEC HSOF-5)
Infineon introduces sTOLL as its latest high power leadless package in 7 x 8 mm with OptiMOS™5 40 V for future automotive applications (JEDEC MO-319A and IEC HSOF-5).
sTOLL offers a high current capability of 250 A, more than standard D2PAK (180 A), at a footprint of 56 mm2 which is even smaller than DPAK (65 mm2). In combination with Infineon's leading OptiMOS™5 40 V Power MOS technology, sTOLL offers best in class power density and power efficiency at Infineon's well-known quality level for robust automotive packages.
- JEDEC registered
- 7 x 8 mm2 small footprint
- 250 A high current capability
- Leadless package with low package resistance and minimized stray inductance
- Leading 40 V Technology OptiMOS™5 + OptiMOS™6
- RDSON range: 0.6 mΩ to 1.4 mΩ
- AOI capable package for Automated Optical Inspection
- High power and current density
- High thermal capacity lead-frame package
- Reduced conduction losses
- Optimized switching behavior
- Reduced form factor compared to traditional DPAK / D2PAK
- Industry-standard package (JEDEC MO-319A)
- 12 V EPS
- 12 V BLDC
- 12 V - 48V DC/DC Converters
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.