Infineon NLM0011 and NLM0010 NFC-PWM configuration ICs
Infineon's NLM0011 is a dual-mode NFC wireless configuration IC with pulse width modulation (PWM) output
Infineon's NLM0011 is a dual-mode NFC wireless configuration IC with pulse width modulation (PWM) output, primarily designed for LED applications to enable NFC programming. In addition, advanced features such as the constant lumen output (CLO) as well as the ON/OFF counting are integrated, with no need for an additional microcontroller. Since the NLM0011 is designed to work together with mainstream analog driver ICs, there are no firmware development efforts needed. It can be easily adapted into existing designs to replace the plug-in-resistor current configuration concept.
- Configurable Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Output
- NFC Contactless Interface ISO 15693
- Constant Lumen Output (CLO) with 8 Configurable Points
- Integrated Operation-time Counter (OTC) and ON/OFF Counter
- Non-volatile memory (NVM) including UID and password protection
- Fast and cost-effective implementation of NFC programming and CLO without the need of an additional microcontroller
- Compatible with existing analog LED driver design using "plug-in resistor" method
- Stable PWM output with 2.8 V amplitude and +/-0.1 % duty cycle accuracy
- Internal voltage regulator (LDO) to avoid the influence of unstable external supply voltage
- Compatible with the MD-SIG "NFC
- Motor control
LED power supply with current configuration using NFC-PWM IC
- This evaluation board not only enables fast demonstration of NFC-PWM configuration ICs with NLM0011 through the NFC-PWM mobile app but also accelerates the development of the NFC-reader software.
- EVAL_NLM0011_DC does not require a full system but allows NFC configuration for existing LED driver boards.
Order Code: EVALNLM0011DCTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.