Infineon Technologies MERUS™ class D audio amplifiers
Infineon's MERUS™ family of class D audio amplifiers consists of four fully integrated monolithic amplifier ICs
Infineon's MERUS™ family of class D audio amplifiers consists of four fully integrated monolithic amplifier ICs based on Infineon's proprietary multilevel switching technology.
- MA12040 and MA12040P, with 2x40 W peak output (with a maximum PVDD of 18 V) and either an I2S digital input or analog input with a pre-selectable gain
- MA12070 and MA12070P, with 2x80 W peak output (with a maximum PVDD of 26 V) and the same two input options as the two slightly lower power versions
All have integrated multilevel audio amplifiers for unparalleled power efficiency and exceptional audio quality.
- Multilevel switching technology with 3-level and 5-level modulation
- Fourth Order Closed Loop Feedback Error Control
- Low Idle Power Dissipation
- Extremly Low THD+N (0.003%)
- Low EMI Emission
- 64-Pin Thermally Enhanced QFN Package with Pad-Down Exposed Thermal Pad (EPAD)
- Ultrahigh Power Efficiency and Filterless Amplification
- HD Audio Quality
- High Supply Voltage Disturbance Rejection Ratio
- BOM Reductions Through Filterless, Heatsink-Free Operation
- Portable Audio
- Home Audio
- Voice Controlled Audio
Several Reference Boards are available.
- Reference Board for MA12040
- order code: REFAUDIOAMA12040TOBO1
- Reference Board for MA12070
- order code: REFAUDIOAMA12070TOBO1
- Reference Board for MA12040P
- order code: REFAUDIODMA12040PTOBO1
- Reference Board MA12070P
- order code: REFAUDIODMA12070PTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents