Infineon Technologies LITIX™ Basic+ TLD2252-2EP driver IC
The LITIX™ Basic+ TLD2252-2EP is a dual-channel high-side driver IC with integrated output stages. It is designed to control LEDs with a current up to 120 mA
The LITIX™ Basic+ TLD2252-2EP is a dual-channel high-side driver IC with integrated output stages. It is designed to control LEDs with a current up to 120 mA. In typical Automotive applications, the device is capable to drive 3 red LEDs per chain (in total 6 LEDs) with a current up to 100 mA and even above (if not limited by the overall system thermal properties). Practically, the output current is controlled by an external resistor or reference source, independently from load and supply voltage changes.
- Dual channel linear LED driver with integrated and protected output stages
- Asymmetric output stages to enhance luminosity control for different functions
- Independent output current’s control via low power resistors and dedicated enable inputs
- Output currents optimized for high current accuracy
- Integrated PWM engine supports digital dimming with very high accuracy
- Intelligent fault management
- Diagnosis enable (DEN1, DEN2) inputs integrated in enable function (EN1, EN2)
- Delay input (D) for N-1 function
- Up to 16 devices can share a common error network with only one external resistor
- Automotive LED exterior/rear lighting
- Automotive LED interior lighting
- Industrial LED lighting
BPLUS OFFLOAD BOARD
- Evaluation board for LITIX Basic+: Equipped with TLD1114-1EP (companion) On-board power shift circuit to support up to 360mA output
- Order Code: BPLUSOFFLOADBOARDTOBO1
- Evaluation board for LITIX Basic+: Equipped with TLD2141-3EP (high end), TLD2331-3EP (mid-end) and TLD1114-1EP (companion) and an on-board LED load for each device. Every device uses 3x3 LEDs.
- Order Code: BASICPLUSDEMOBOARDTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.