Infineon IRS2452AM class D audio IC
The IRS2452AM integrates two channels of high voltage, high-performance Class D audio amplifier drivers with PWM modulators and protections
The IRS2452AM integrates two channels of high voltage, high-performance Class D audio amplifier drivers with PWM modulators and protections. In conjunction with external MOSFET, the IRS2452AM forms a complete 2 channel Class D audio amplifier. The IRS2452AM is designed with floating analog inputs and protection control interface pins convenient for half-bridge applications. High and low side MOSFETs are protected from over current conditions by a programmable over current protection. Essential elements of the PWM modulator section allow flexible system design.
- Differential or Single-Ended Input
- Programmable Over-Current Protection
- Programmable Dead-Time Generation
- External Thermal Sensor Input
- Versatile Protection Control Enabling Latched, Non-Latched, or Host Controlled Shutdown Function
- Click Noise Reduction
- Under Voltage Protection
- High Noise Immunity
- Sufficient voltage headroom for 70/100 VRMS (200 VPP/280 VPP) transformer-less designs
- Simplifies Amplifier Protection Implementation
- Class D Audio
Evaluation Board: IRAUDAMP23
The IRAUDAMP23 evaluation board is a two-channel, 500 W/Ch (100 VRMS, 20 Ω at ±148.3 V) half-bridge Class D audio power amplifier for high impedance distribution system. This evaluation board demonstrates how to use the IRS2452AM controller IC, implement protection circuits, and design an optimum PCB layout
Order code: IRAUDAMP23
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.