Infineon Technologies IR38164M OptiMOS™ IPOL DC-DC converter
The IR38164M OptiMOS™ IPOL is an easy to use, fully integrated and highly efficient DC-DC regulator with Intel SVID interfaces
The IR38164M OptiMOS™ IPOL is an easy to use, fully integrated and highly efficient DC-DC regulator with Intel SVID and I2C/PMBus™ interfaces. The on-chip PWM controller and copackaged low duty cycle optimized MOSFETs make the device a space-efficient solution, providing accurate power delivery for low output voltage and high current applications that require an Intel SVID interface.
The IR38164M offers programmability of switching frequency, output voltage, and fault/warning thresholds and fault responses while operating over a wide input range.
- SVID for VCCIO & VMCP Intel
- 5 x 7 mm up to 30 A
- 300 kHz - 1500 kHz Switching Frequency
- Ultra-low Jitter and Less Caps
- Extensive PMBus Support (70 Commands)
- Pin Compatible Options with/without PMBus
- Pre-Programmed for Intel VR13 Rails
- 50 % Space Saving Compared to 2-Chip Solutions
- 1 MHz Capable for Less Caps
- OptiMOS™ 5 for Very High Efficiency
- Thermally capable of up to 30 A with Minimum Airflow
- Server & Workstations
The EVAL_38164_SVID is an evaluation board for IR38164 with SVID and I2C/PMBus™ interface
Order Code: EVAL38164SVIDTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents