Infineon Technologies ILD8150/ILD8150E 80 V DC-DC buck LED driver IC
The ILD8150/ILD8150E is an 80 V DC-DC converter IC, designed to drive high power LEDs
The ILD8150/ILD8150E is an 80 V DC-DC converter IC, designed to drive high power LEDs. For applications operating close to safe extra-low voltage (SELV) limits, it provides a high safety voltage margin.
The buck LED driver IC is tailored for LEDs in general lighting applications, with average currents up to 1.5 A, using a high-side integrated switch. A set of performance and protection-related features provide an ideal fit for professional LED lighting.
- Input Voltage Ranging From 8 to 80 V(DC)
- Up to 1.5 A Average Output Current
- Integrated High-Side MOSFET Switch
- Low typical RDS(ON) of 275 mΩ
- Up to 2 MHz Switching Frequency
- Hybrid Dimming Down to 0.5 % with 3.4 KHz Flicker-Free Modulation
- Soft Start, Low Power Shutdown, OTP, UVLO, and Current Limiting
- High Safety Voltage Headroom for 60 V / Class 2 Designs
- Allows High Power Designs with Less Thermal Dissipation
- Exceeds Common Dimming Benchmarks
- Fast, Stable, and Very Efficient Regulation with Good EMI Performance
- Safe Operation with Low Effort for Professional Lighting Solutions
- LED Driver
- Tunable White
- Multichannel Lighting
This reference design board features ILD8150, an 80V LED driver IC with an innovative hybrid dimming method.
Order Code: REFILD8150DC15ATOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents