Infineon IHW30N160R5 1600 V IGBT with anti-parallel diode in TO-247
The 5th generation of reverse conducting 1600 V, 30 A TRENCHSTOP™ IGBTs with monolithically integrated reverse conducting diode in a TO-247 package
The 5th generation of reverse conducting 1600 V, 30 A TRENCHSTOP™ IGBTs with monolithically integrated reverse conducting diode in a TO-247 package has been optimized for the demanding requirements of Induction Cooking applications. The 30 A RC-H5 devices complement the previous generation of reverse conduction IGBTs and extend the performance leadership of the RC-H family, focusing on system efficiency and reliability.
- Switching losses reduced by 20%
- Very low conduction losses
- Reduced turn-on current spike up to 10%
- Soft current turn-off waveforms for low EMI
- Higher blocking voltage VBR(min) = 1600
- Increased switching frequency
- Lowest power dissipation
- Better thermal management for higher reliability
- Lower EMI filtering requirements
- Reduced system costs
- Highest reliability against peak current
- Resonant switching topologies
- Induction cooking
- Microwave oven
- Induction water heaters
- Rice cookers
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.