Infineon IGT40R070D1 E8220 CoolGaN™ 400V e-mode HEMT
The CoolGaN™ 400 V e-mode GaN HEMT is a derivative of the industry benchmark CoolGaN™ 600 V technology
The CoolGaN™ 400 V e-mode GaN HEMT is a derivative of the industry benchmark CoolGaN™ 600 V technology. This enhancement-mode power transistor overcomes the technology barriers, such as linearity and power loss, by introducing zero reverse recovery charge in the body diode and very small, linear input and output capacitances. The IGT40R070D1 E8220 is optimized for class D audio amplifier applications where it provides excellent audio experience.
- Enhancement-mode (e-mode) Transistor, Normally-OFF Switch
- Ultra-fast Switching
- No Reverse-recovery Charge
- Capable of Reverse Conduction
- Low gate charge, low output charge
- Superior commutation ruggedness
- Qualified according to JEDEC Standards (JESD47 and JESD22)
- Improves efficiency due to best figure-of-merit (FOM) in the 400 V class
- Exhibits very low noise level
- Lower THD compared to the best-in-class silicon switch
- Compatible with existing control ICs
- Class D audio amplifier
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.